- Machined aluminum spacers with weight reducing splines, 30% lighter than standard
- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- Plastic guide and clamp with TPE elastomer for quiet, smooth chain retention - Zip-Ties quickly onto a variety of chainstays - Split design fits over the gear cable and chain, No disassembly required - Pivoting chain tube follows the chainline on 2 or 3 chainring setups
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
$39.90 - $55.66
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Compatible only with the Chorus Power Unit
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - New shape with LED indicators on 3 sides - Battery charges through the Interface Unit, no more need to drill a charging port hole in the bicycle frame - Contains a wireless module allowing for connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc., through ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Requires the use of Android 4.3 or newer, or iOS 8 or newer - Only compatible with Campagnolo Super Record and Record V3 Power Unit - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - See PDF for complete details on the V3 app and customization
Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Page 1 of 32 Next page