A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano, SRAM GXP, Chris King, Campagnolo, and many others. The BBT-69.3 can also be used to remove and install 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive.
The BBT-69.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
- Fits 16-notch tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 44–45 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 42.7 mm, including:
- Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups
- Threaded bottom bracket cups from Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others
- 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings
- 16-notch Bafang BBSH, BBS02 mid-drive motor lockrings
- 3/8" drive fitting