The SCOTT Spark 950 has a super-light Alloy frame, a FOX Float shock and fork, a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and our TwinLoc remote to always optimize your ride. It's lightweight, durable, affordable and retains all the great geometry and ride of its Carbon cousins.
- The Spark down tube shock and linkage are clearly asymmetric, when looking from the top of the bike. Carbon fibers achieve their full potential when used in smooth straight lines. Off-setting the shock slightly to the left hand side of the bike gives a clean and continuous structure from the down tube through the shock mount to the main pivot.
- Improved roll-over is the most noticeable attribute when it comes to 29” wheels. The big wheels are great for rolling over nasty roots and rocky sections, essentially making it easier to ride these conditions. Improved traction is also a key factor with the increased wheel diameter compared to 27.5” wheels as tire contact to the ground is larger.
- Best Roll-Over Performance
- Carries Momentum
- Maximum Traction surface
- Best stability on easy trails
- Lowest suspension stress
- Great for larger frame sizes
- Increase stability on long curve
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011, custom butted Hydroformed tubes, tapered Headtube / BB92 / Boost 12x148mm, 2.6 tire compatible|
|Fork||FOX 32 Float Rhythm, Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer, 44mm offset / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float EVOL Performace Trunnion, 3 modes / Lockout-Trail-Descend, DPS / Reb. Adj., Travel 120mm / 165X45mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm QR axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros X-25 / 32H / 25mm|
Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B CL / 15 x 110mm
Rear: Shimano FH-MT400-B CL / Boost 12 x 148mm
|Spokes||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon / 2.4" / 60TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN NX Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX / Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM NX-PG1230 / 11-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle Trigger|
|Handlebars||Syncros Alloy 6061, T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Stem||Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy, 6° / integrated Top Cap / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"|
|Brakes||Shimano MT501 Disc, 180mm F&R SM-RT54 CL rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 2.5|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.0 Remote, 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 125mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Cobalt/Yellow / Small||192820159904||274635006||17834|