Designed with features and technologies that are typically reserved for premium race wheels, Aksium delivers quality performance for everyday road riding.
Features include straight-pull spokes for added strength and stiffness and lightweight rims for a lively ride quality. The rims are now wider, which allows for increased air volume and a better fit for larger diameter tires (up to 32mm).
The hubs are incredibly tough, delivering high mileage and long-lasting dependability. And, the QRM bearings are the smoothest in the category. It all adds up to a wheelset that delivers the high-quality ride that Mavic is known for.
Smooth, efficient ride quality for everyday road riding
- 17mm rim accommodates larger tire section for improved comfort.
- Straight-pull spokes are stronger than J-bend options.
Engineered durability so you can ride more miles without service
- High quality cartridge bearings
- Pinned joint and reinforced drilling rim design
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
|Rim||Aksium, S6000 Aluminum, UB Control brake track, clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Spokes||Steel, straight pull, round|
Drive side: 2-cross
Non-drive side: radial
|Inner Rim Width||17mm|
|Outer Rim Width||21mm|
|Extras||Rim tape, User guide, BR101 quick releases|
* Subject to change without notice.