CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
• Model Number: HB-7710-F • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 100mm • Axle Type: 142mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 37mm • Center to Flange (Left): 37mm • Average Weight w/o QR: 203g
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Deemax rear hubs with 157mm spacing to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's road forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Adapts Mavic road wheels to use 12mm front axle - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB forks, there are multiple front axle standards. Mavic front axle adapters allow you to mix and match without replacing wheels/forks. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your fork end dimensions. - Converts Mavic Crossmax ST/SX front hub to use a 15mm axle - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts Mavic mountain hubs to quick release - One pair is required for each hub to be converted
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
One of the most celebrated rims in the history of road cycling, Mavic’s Open Pro remains the example to which high-end aluminum road rims are compared. Its design is tried and true, and its Maxtal material delivers a perfectly balanced strong, rigid, and lightweight wheel build. It also features Mavic’s Soudé Usiné Process (SUP), a process by which the rim is arc welded and machined smooth, resulting in a stronger rim joint and better rim balance, as well as smooth, shudder-free braking. Ride a pair of Open Pros and you’ll understand why so many experienced riders swear by them. - Clincher
Page 1 of 29 Next page