The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
- Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 650B x 1 1/2 - ISO 584
Schwalbe's Insider Performance Line Tire sports a compound that has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. Note: Insider should not be used on the road!
$52.44 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$29.99 - $95.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
$61.00 - $72.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$61.00 - $72.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
$19.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
A fast-rolling center section, flexible shoulder lugs, and fine sipes give Continental's Contact tire a great grip. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight and Reflex reflective sidewalls.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at MTB marathons. Its low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes. - Suitable for E-Bikes
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$20.00 - $37.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. - Usage: XC / Trail - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light: 786g - Comp: 893g
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob finds traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal is no exception.
$21.99 - $24.99
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
BENEFITS: - AIRLESS TIRE - NEVER GOES FLAT! - GOOD FOR 5,000 MILES! - LIGHTWEIGHT - USE EXISTING RIM Tannus Airless Razorblade Tires offer complete puncture protection. They are made from our lightweight patented Aither Technology and never go flat. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: - Price is for a single tire - Fits 17-20mm inner width. - Hardness equal to 75/80/85psi. - 3 sets of locking installation pins - Installation S-Tool
Page 1 of 7 Next page