The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$52.44 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
$55.00 - $61.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
A fast-rolling center section, flexible shoulder lugs, and fine sipes give Continental's Contact tire a great grip. It also boasts Continental's SafetySystem for exceptional puncture protection with little added weight and Reflex reflective sidewalls.
The globetrotter. You can’t develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler’s experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes – along the Weser river in Germany or the best bikespots in the world. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at MTB marathons. Its low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes. - Suitable for E-Bikes
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$24.99 - $37.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
Value priced smooth tread tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for riding on blacktop or concrete - Semi Slick design with low rolling resistance
$55.00 - $75.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$28.49 - $31.49
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$33.29 - $35.99
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.25
$36.29 - $53.69
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
Page 1 of 4 Next page