- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 40 spacers
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Chrome plated heat treated bolt - Forged steel conical wedge - For 1-inch steer tubes
Seatpost clamp with integrated cover prevents dirt and mud from entering the frame at the seatpost junction - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - AL6061-T6 alloy clamp with NBR cover - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
Switching over to hydraulic brakes? Secure your cables with Origin-8's Hydraulic Pass-thru inserts. They will securely hold the hydraulic hose in place while you ride. • Fits bicycles with pass-thru braze-ons • Holds hydraulic hose securely in place • Bag of 10
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
$7.69 - $9.39
Integrated spacer and top cap for use with star nuts and standard alloy steerer tubes - Provides a clean and lightweight stem cap solution - 6061-T6 alloy cap with 7075 alloy bolt
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
Origin8's Twistr 15mm Top Cover is a high profile 15mm top cover for Origin8 Twistr Series headsets. This CNC-machined AL6061 top cover is sealed to keep moisture and grit away from the bearings.
Page 1 of 1