Parts & Accessories
- 6.5mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
- Chainring bolts for double cranks - Torx heads
Race Face Crank Spiders allow a quick swap between chainring options on the Race Face CINCH crank system.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Race Face removable chainring spider for SixC ranksets. Offers BCDs of 104/64mm.
For chain consistency and control in technical situations, TruVativ teamed up with chain guide masters MRP to bring you the 2X10 X-Guide. It features an aluminum back plate and MRP's replaceable Skid Plate design so its amazingly lightweight, yet can take a beating. The lower guide, along with a sealed bearing pulley provides excellent chain retention in the roughest terrain.
- Chrome plated CrMo steel chainring bolt/nut sets (Track is NJS approved)
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$41.00 - $45.00
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it’s the first guide in history that’s equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between. It’s a guide that refuses to be pigeon-holed, blurring the lines between typical industry definitions - a little country and a little rock, as they say. But, in this case, it’s a whole lotta rock. High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians. - Whippersnapper™ lower guide. - Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding. - Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain. - Swingset™ hardware. - All installation and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Available in 30-34t and 34-38t sizing. - Alloy guides compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider, carbon 50mm and wider. Boost 148 compatible. - ISCG-05 only. - 149g (34-38t Alloy ISCG-05)
$6.75 - $8.50
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Material: Steel - Type: 2x
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
$79.99 - $89.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Page 1 of 5 Next page