- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 9.5 - 11" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page