- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Taillight offers both visibility and convenience with its unique design. It combines high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road and trail. Featuring: • 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Dual LED array to maximize visibility. • Ultralight aluminum body. • Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels. • Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. • Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility. • Simple ratchet in/out adjustability. • Slide lock system allows you to easily take on/off without tools. • Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag. • Bike rack mount available and sold separately. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens • HiPulse: 6:00/70 • LoPulse: 12:00/35 • Solid: 4:00/75 • Paceline: 32:00/5
The future of cycling taillights is here. Vya is a game-changing design, blending powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 50 lumen output is easily visible over a distance of 1km, even in bright daylight. What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors – start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel – a safety feature not possible with strobing lights. Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet – no cables keeps recharging simple and convenient. The next evolution in bike safety, Vya takes powerful safety lighting and keeps the rider safe so they can focus on the road ahead. Features - 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED - Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights - Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride - SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights - Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding - An impressive 8 hour runtime allows Vya to be used on multiple rides before needing a recharge, low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights - Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays - USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount - Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours - Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated) Specifications - Lumens: 50 (SafePulse) - Runtime: 480 min (SafePulse) - Beam Angle: 30° (flood) - Charge Time: 120 min
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
CatEyeSYNC - ONE touch control -Turn one light on and all your Sync lights come on. Using Wireless technology, CatEyeSYNC lights provide the ease of synchronizing all lights to operate as one. Check battery levels, customize modes , set brake mode function and synchronize flash pattern preferences using your Smartphone. Simple and superior 360-degree visibility is one touch away with up to 7 lights synced to operate as one. - When used with the other lights from the CatEyeSYNC family, SYNC Wearable gives you an extra way to be seen, day or night. Using the mobile app, SYNC Wearable can be synchronized with SYNC Core and SYNC Kinetic for 360-degree visibility. - Rechargeable wearable safety light - Clip-on bracket for easy installation to backpacks, saddle bags or clothing - Rubber strap bike mount included - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low) - Excellent daytime visibility in Daytime HyperFlash mode - Group Ride mode eye-friendly to team riders behind - Superior side visibility - OptiCube lens technology - Li-polymer rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - 6 modes - Mode memory function SPECS - Synchronize all SYNC lights - One touch turns all lights on/off - Synchronize light modes and flashing timing for enhanced visibility (SYNC Wearable, SYNC Kinetic) - Synchronized Kinetic mode for dynamic visibility (when used with SYNC Kinetic) - Control with smartphone app - Pair the lights (up to seven lights) - Customize light modes - View remaining battery level - Turn on/off the lights - Turn on/off synchronization with other lights - "Find me" function lets the light flashing by tapping the button on app
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
• Road bar specific bright red LED • Push-in resin body replaces bar end plug • Sold as pair. Uses single AAA batteries
• A sophisticated rear light right at home on a vintage or town bike • Bright LEDs with genuine polished alloy body • Mounts to seatstay or rack braze-ons • Flashing or steady modes • Includes batteries
Page 1 of 4 Next page